Demonstrating the power of Basecamp, the SMARTACUS Creative Group is engaging the community in a new, highly efficient form of civic publishing. We're capitalizing on the efficiency of interactive tools to have content-creating conversations with community leaders, entrepreneurs, and experts.
Our Content Engine enables us to capture keystrokes in interviews. That allows for a major time savings, enabling us to simply maneuver text while preserving our sources' words exactly as they wish to be quoted.
We seek conversations with
leaders in Upstate New York's creative economy who have legacies they'd like to leave and visions they wish to share;
young entrepreneurs who are innovating sustainable solutions that just may enable our planet needs to survive;
future-oriented experts who can help us envision Saratoga Springs and our larger world in 2056.
TO JOIN OUR WORKSPACE
- Collaboration with UU Saratoga
- Collaboration on Community Publishing
- Collaboration in NYS Summer Writers Institute
- Collaboration with Bill Walker Interactive Public
- Collaboration with Judy Harrigan
- Collaboration with Tom Denny
- Collaboration with Robert Arnold
- Collaboration to Organize and Bury the Saratoga Time Capsule Internal Public
Do you have an idea for a great story or collaboration? Drop us a note or call. Thanks.
IN DEVELOPMENT: THE PODCAST
Are you a college or high school student who's interested in developing a show that explores the legacies that Upstate New York's most creative people aim to leave for future generations? Drop us a note.
Do you have an idea for a great story or collaboration? Drop us a note. Thanks.